In this tutorial you will discover the easiest way to copy your slide master and all layouts, which are associated with this slide master from one PowerPoint presentation to another one.
In order to copy your slide master you have to do the following:
1. Start with opening your both PowerPoint presentations. One ppt presentation is where you want to copy your slide master and the other one is where you want to paste your slide master.
2. Go to the tab “View” and press “Slide Master” in PowerPoint presentation which contains slide master for being copied.
3. In the thumbnail pane you have to right click PowerPoint slide master and press “Copy”.
You should pay attention on the following things:
• Slide Master usually represents images which are bigger in the thumbnail pane. The rest of layouts are much smaller and are placed beneath Slide Master.
• Your PowerPoint presentation may contain several Slide Master. In such a case, you will have to scroll and find the needed Slide Master.