You have created a new PowerPoint template and now you want to apply this template to your current PowerPoint presentation. In this tutorial you will learn how to use saved templates for another PowerPoint presentations.
1. Start with saving your current presentation file as PowerPoint template.
2. Go to “File” and then press “Save As”.
3. Press “This PC” and browse your file with the template to a desired location on your personal computer. Make sure that you remember the location and next time you will have no problems finding this file. It is recommended to make a folder “Templates”.
4. Find the dialog box “Save As” and enter the name for your file in the box “File Name”.
5. In the list “Save as type” you must choose “PowerPoint Template” and press the option “Save”.
Now, you just have to open your own PowerPoint template and apply to your current presentation by going to “File” > “Open” > “This PC” > “Browse”.
Finally, you just have to come back to the folder where your template has been saved, choose any custom template and press “Open” in order to apply this custom template to your PowerPoint presentation.